The Anti-Fog Gel comes in two varieties, the standard 30mL drip bottle and the 10mL spray bottle. Both products are identical in
nature; it's just a matter of preference and convenience.
The Anti-Fog Gel can be used in a variety of situations, including warm temperatures and cold temperatures. The key to success is
in the application and knowing your use.
Please see the Application Instructions as well as the Application Instruction video for more information.
Things to Know:
- Always apply the gel at least 10 mins before you want it to work
- Once the 10 mins has passed, please use a clean dry cloth to wipe off any excess or smudges
- The product needs to be applied to both sides of the lenses
- Water Sports-- **Especially Scuba Diving
a. Since most divers rinse out their mask after each dive, you will find the best success if after each dive you wipe
your mask dry and reapply the product.
We highly recommend the Anti-Fog gel for use in:
- Skiing (Downhill, Nordic)
- Field Hockey
- Scuba Diving
Other areas of interest:
- Highway and road work
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Emergency Response (including EMT's, Fire and Police)
- Ballistics (shooters, hunters)
Other Consumer Use:
- Glass windshields
For more information and any other inquiries contact us by phone at 1-800-985-4581
click here to use our email form
Have questions? We have answers!
Click here to view our Frequently Asked Questions and Answers